Hello dear readers, it’s so amazing to see a new dawn yet again and whenever I think about the goodness of the Lord by giving us the gift of life I always shout Hallelujah!
Today I’m going to be sharing with you my reader the 101 questions I believe if you would ask yourself will bring you ultimate success.
I have lately been reading a lot, both books and blogs and I have through reading this great blogs make some amazing friends, amongst which are Ramsay of Blog Tyrant, Christo Van, Sylviane Nuccio, Angela McCall, Silviu Constantinescu, Leigh Shulman and a host of others. Ramsay recently commented on my article here and Christo accepted that I share with you my amazing readers This 101 Questions he feels will be of immense value to you. Isn’t that amazing?
Do not let me bore you with too much words…I will now leave you with Christo himself! Christo over to you now.Need Answers?
So you want to become wealthy – yes? A key secret is to understand that almost everything in your life – especially if you want to create wealth – is about making choices. About making good choices. About making more choices. About making better choices. You make better choices when you ask better questions, and then realizing that the answer, no matter which way, is a choice – your choice. And the reason(s) – the why – can be your choice also. To demonstrate this I have prepared a list of the 101 top questions everyone should ask – and answer – about creating wealth. You should ask them. You should answer them. They will help you to forge a better, wealthy lifestyle.
[Tweet “After all said and done, our success in life bothers on the choices we make and the questions we ask.”]
A few key points before we begin, note the following secrets to wealth:
- All the questions are phrased positively.
- You should not allow any of the questions to have negative, restrictive answers.
- Each of these questions, in one way or another – can drastically affect the quality of your life.
- They all refer to an aspect of creating wealth.
- Many of them should be substantiated with a reason – the “why“.
- The why is your reason for taking action.
- All of these questions are personal. They are all about you!
- You don’t need to answer them all straight away. It takes time.
- It serves you well to at least ask these questions.
- It doesn’t matter if you don’t have an immediate answer.
- Just asking the question already changes the way you think.
The 101 top questions everyone should ask – and answer – about creating wealth:
- What kind of person will I choose to become.
- What is important to me.
- What will I spend my time on.
- What do I choose to learn more about.
- Who do I choose to surround myself with.
- What do I choose to surround myself with.
- What do i want to achieve in my lifetime.
- How will I be remembered.
- What kind of legacy will i be leaving.
- What is “good enough” for me.
- How will I make better choices from now on.
- Will I take action. Why?
- Will I create a budget. Why?
- Do I choose to reduce my spending. Why?
- Do I choose to increase my (personal/mental) value. Why?
- Do I choose to increase my production (volume or rate)
- How will I manage my time better.
- Do I choose to learn from [everyone, average people, experts]
- Do I choose to learn more. If so, in which field(s)
- Do I choose to do nothing. Why?
- Do I choose to do something. Why?
- Do I choose to do something amazing. Why?
- What do I choose to think about. Why?
- What do I choose to think about more often. Why?
- Do I choose to make my own choices. Why?
- What do I choose to be important to me. Why?
- What do I choose to be more important. Why?
- What reasons do I choose for what I believe.
- What reasons do I choose for what I value.
- What reasons do I choose to justify my choices.
- What reasons do I choose to justify my actions.
- What do I choose to be possible.
- Why do i choose to believe this.
- Do i have adequate supporting facts?
- Which Incoming communication will I allow to be processed?
- Which incoming communication will I allow to be accepted.
- Do I believe what others say.
- Do I value Internet Articles
- Which Radio stations will I listen to.
- Will I read or ignore Newspapers
- Will I watch TV? If so, how much.
- Will I improve my outgoing communication. If so, how?
- Will I improve my ability to write [better, clearer, more specific] How?
- How will I say best what I really want to say?
- Which words can I use to better reflect my true question
- What tone will I use to get my message across in the best possible manner?
- Which activities or goals are most important to me?
- How much time will i dedicate daily/weekly/monthly/yearly to those activities/goals?
- How much time will I dedicate to spending quality time with people?
- Who am I?
- Will I watch less TV or eliminate it altogether?
- Which time slots will I dedicate towards checking & responding to emails?
- When will I answer my phone? [sometimes, always, never]
- Which meaningless activities can I eliminate to get back more time?
- What does spiritual health mean to me?
- Who or what do I believe in?
- Will I attend a spiritual institution? [Yes/No]
- Will I meditate? If so, how often, where and when?
- When will I allow myself time to think?
- When will I allow myself to truly relax?
- What kind of audio do I like? Why?
- Is what I am listening to helping me to relax?
- Is what I am listening to helping me to grow and learn?
- How important is being physically in shape for me?
- What can I do to improve my physical health?
- What changes can I make to my diet? Why?
- How much time will I dedicate to physical exercise?
- Which bad habits can I replace? Why?
- Which good habits do I want to adopt? Why?
- Who do I choose to learn from. Why?
- Do I choose to learn from people?
- Who is most important to me in my life?
- Which friends are truly adding value to my life?
- Which friendships do I need to end in order to get more out of life?
- Who do I choose to spend more time with? Why?
- How will I treat people? Why?
- Will I speculate with my money? (Buy and sell for profit)
- Do I understand the associated risks?
- Will I learn more about risk management?
- Will I invest? How often? How much? Why?
- Will I invest in myself? Why? (Think about personal value.)
- Will I invest in people? Why? (Think about exponential growth.)
- Will I invest in the stock market? How much? How often? Why?
- Will I invest in products? Why? (Think about “simplicity”)
- Will I invest in services? Why? (Think about “saving time.”)
- Will I invest in businesses? Why? (Think about already established.)
- Will I give to others? Why? How? How often?
- How will I give to myself?
- Do I choose to save? Why? How much? How often? Why?
- What mechanisms can I establish to help me to save without effort?
- How will I ensure that I keep on saving more and more?
- Will I spend money on things that make me money?
- Will I keep track of my money? Why?
- What will I do to decrease my expenses?
- What will I do to increase my earnings?
- Will I learn the rules of money and practice them?
- What do I really want?
- Will I make a difference in my own life?
- Will I make a difference in the lives of others? Why?
- Do I choose to become wealthy?
What you can do:
- Pick one question which tickles your interest.
- Keep asking this question as often as you can.
- Do not worry about the answer – your subconscious will work on it for you.
- When you get an answer, check if you are happy with it, and if it makes sense.
Ensure you make a conscious choice: Say your choice out loud as often as you can.
- Pick the next question and repeat.
My Final Thought For You Guys:
I’m sure like me when I first read it, you are like WOW! Isn’t it? Christo sure did a great job in providing us with this amazing wealth creation questions and if I were you I will do well in bookmarking it for future reading and referencing.
Did you learn something new from this post? Will you take up the challenge by give answers to all the 101 questions above? Please do share with me and Christo and the rest of our readers what you feel about this post by dropping your two cent in the comment section below.
I’d appreciate if you would please share the ish out of this post for me. Thanks! 😀
About Christo van Zyl
With over 10 years of international speaking experience, Christo van Zyl is one of the finest qualified speakers available. His passion for people and unquenchable thirst for learning has literally taken him across the globe. His life goal is to “Change the way we learn.” As a technology trainer, he has performed on-site training for Microsoft, Boeing and Chevron. Recent consulting projects included corporate clients like ABSA and Barclays. He has delivered his Secrets to Wealth to more than 10,000 people in 6 countries, and his Facebook page of the same name has a following of over 23,000 people.