Hey friends, and welcome to Income Splash – it’s nice to see you here. Thanks for visiting and for wanting to know about me and of course about this blog!
Now for those of you who are just bumping into this blog for the first time, it is important that you know this; the ultimate goal of IncomeSplash.com is to help you startup your dream business, and we aim to achieve this goal by empowering you with tested and proven ideas that eliminate your self doubt, fear and indecisiveness.
Are you still in doubt, like you are thinking; “What problem does your blog solve for readers, or what will someone gain from reading your posts?”
Both are thoughtful questions and ones a serious minded person should be asking. I have above try to tell you what this blog is about but since you’re still in doubt, I’ll just clear that for you now.
Well, its my job to teach you how to start a blog and grow it to the point where it is successful and help you make huge money online.
And hey, if you’ve always longed to learn internet marketing over the shoulder of an established expert, you’re in the right place at the right time. 🙂
Now, whether that is link building, traffic generation, the act and science of starting a successful blog, making money online, leveraging social media, optimizing your blog/website for SEO or conversion rate optimization as the case may be – This blog will help you!
I publish high quality tutorials & case studies like you have never seen before! And I do that consistently on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I sometimes share Interviews from top bloggers and entrepreneurs on Saturdays/Sundays.
Enter your email address below and click “Sign Me Up” to get instant access to all of my secrets.
Who are you? About Sam Adeyinka
So, I’m Sam Adeyinka, a young entrepreneur, writer and a blogging enthusiast. I’m 24 years old and I fell in love with blogging some four years ago owing to the eBooks and weblog I garnered and scrutinized upon, which literally enhanced the blogging part of me.
I actively joined the blog-o-sphere on September 6th 2013 when I created my first and really wonderful weblog, known as Pro Motivator. That site was basically designed to teach, instruct and guide every young persons aiming to achieve success in life’s endeavor or perhaps in the blog-o-sphere. For as many of you who new that blog and read it actively, you will know I love and appreciate my readers a lot and it always show in the quality of the content I churn out week-in-week-out.
This is a new blog and we call it – Income Splash. I’m so glad you are here because I want to put you on a part of success, whether it s with your blog or generally leading a successful lifestyle. That said. The sole aim of creating this blog is not just to teach you how to start and leverage your business online but also to show you ways top bloggers, yes, the way I make money online.
Writingly speaking, I fell in love with writing some four years ago and started writing articles. I later moved on to write for my church magazines; best known as ‘SUCCESS HINT’ and ‘DYNAMIC ISSUES’ respectively. I still write for them though. 😀
[clicktotweet]Writing is fine…in particular writing about things that are interesting to me.[/clicktotweet]
And you know what…there is nothing more exhilarating than being able to connect with people via an online medium like a WordPress blog. They are so easy to work with and they are so easy to update.
I started this website as a way to create an intellectual community of online money makers. I post every 3 days in a week on topics of interest to my readers, and I consider the reader comments even more important than my own posts. (Fact)!
I hope you’ll take some time to explore my site. I’d especially love for you to join my mailing list so we can stay in touch! And please don’t hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions. I’d love to hear from you!
To all you other resourceful WordPress Express users out there, I salute you.
My #1 goal is
To inspire and inform people on how to live their dream, startup the idea, brand the idea and create an online empire around that dream. I will show you how to blog for money online!
So who this site is for
This site is for the ones who want to call their own shots. The ones who want to live differently. The busy ones. The ones with expensive taste without the funds to match. The ones who want a family-friendly approach to streamlining life. The ones who want to live audaciously, but aren’t sure where to start.
Where to start
- If you want to keep up with what’s current in the online space, sign up for the Bizletter.
- If you want to learn how to start your own blog, go here(link).
- If you want to browse through my free tutorials and get an overview of my posts, go to my Contents page.
- If you’re really serious about starting an online business and want to pick my brain & see my notes, check out my Hire page.
Some Places I have Been Published
OneNaijaBlog – 7 Major Reasons Why I Love And Use WordPress
TopBloggingCoach – The Untold Power of Knowing your Niche | Know your niche
ViralWriter – 10 Quick Steps to Becoming a Successful Blogger
BizSuccessGuide – Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneur
NoPassiveIncome – 9 Tested and Proven Tips To Becoming An Expert Proofreader
CumLuv – William Shakespeare’s Top 4 Tips of Becoming a Writer
RevealingTheStuffs – How I promote my blog: 10 Proved and Insightful steps to follow
My Interview & Mentions
RevealingTheStuffs – How to Write Stunning Comments to Gain Attention: A guide for Dummies
The Blurbs & Screenshots:
What People Are Saying About Me…
45 random things about me
- Call me Sam (but I’ll answer to Sam Adeyinka too).
- People always ask me how I make money blogging.
- I was born in 1991. In Lagos, Nigeria.
- I’m a ninja of the “finding really cool stuff online” variety.
- I had a friend who died of SIDS when I was 14. For years I thought it was my fault.
- I wrote a really short book about Fiverr Sales Machines once. You have NO IDEA how long it took me.
- I played the Guitar for 3days.
- I skipped Kindergarten. Too smart. (Notice I didn’t skip any other grades.)
- I’m the author of the book “You are the Success Factor” (sales page link)
- I drive a Leg Benz but I’d prefer a Real Car. J
- I love a good hymn every now and then. It is Well with My Soul is my favorite.
- I’m a Mass Communication dropout.
- I’ve lived in 2 different countries.
- I’ve attempted to learn 3 different languages. I only remember one. English.
- I think public school teachers are the biggest unsung heroes in Nigeria.
- I used to bite my nails. Now I only bite the skin around them. You should see them now – my nails.
- I am a die-hard perfectionist. Is there anything like that?!
- I like Pizza.
- I exercise, but not because I like it but because I get tons of female admirers, some looking to bed me, but hey, am a lover of Christ!
- I am moved to tears whenever I hear the sound of a good music. I’m not sure why.
- I am a badass homeschooler.
- Beans are my favorite food. Especially when served with fresh brown bread.
- I played basketball. I also played volleyball, tennis & football and I ran track. Not because I was good but because I like when I see professionals play the game.
- I graduated from high school in a class of 19. In Africa.
- I had a dog when I was 9 up until I was 16. His name was Blacky.
- I almost hit a giraffe while learning to drive with my uncle’s car.
- My favorite color is Red.
- I usually order a bottle of Coke whenever I go out to eat.
- I’m picky. Infuriatingly so. Infuriating even to myself. But not about food.
- My parents are didn’t live together up until their deaths.
- I turned down a book deal once. And I’m glad I did.
- I’m a badass homeschooler. Did I say that already?
- I am a Christ-follower.
- I rarely watch TV. The Internet is my Villa!
- I don’t have a favorite movie. But I sure love an outside-the-box movie. Example would be “Game of Thrones”.
- I’m all about efficiency. I like killing two (preferably more) birds with one stone.
- I used to have panic attacks. I wouldn’t wish those on my worst enemy.
- I have expensive taste. Unfortunately, I don’t have the funds to match.
- I’m good at starting things.
- I’m horrible at finishing things. (Notice this list does not have 101 items as I intended.)
- I’m a people pleaser. Who does that?
- I get exceptionally grumpy when I’m tired.
- I worry way too much about what other people think. Just said that above, huh?
- I currently live in Ibadan (the largest city in Nigeria) and continually ask myself “How did THAT happen?” But I like it. Plus, I like open space and there’s lots of it here.
- I do not like the technical aspects of blogging. But I like to write and blog.
I’m guessing you’re probably saying to yourself , “You mean you do all of the ground works yourself?” Well, I don’t. I of course have some notable and highly dedicated members working hand in glove with me.
Here we are:
- Sam Adeyinka, Rohit Sharma- Chief Executive Office / Content Strategist
- Bello Olaniyi – Personal Adviser to the CEO
- Miracle Ayodele – Editor / Special Duties
- Iftekhar Ahmed – Business Research and Development / Internal Logistics
- Gaurav Sharma – Business Research and Development / External Logistics
- Timo Kiander – Independent Contractor
- Emmy Olaolu – Technological Writer]
After all said, the focus for this blog simply is to be a complete source for everything blogging & business, while compiling a quality team of writers from around the world to share their voice and provide everyone with different perspectives and how to succeed in the world of blogging and of course business.
If you’d like to connect with Us, please follow Us through Our social pages below.
You Can Find Us On:
- Facebook: IncomeSplash Fan Page
- Twitter: IncomeSplash Twitter Handle
Meet the Blogging Tips Team
As you read through the content on Income Splash you will see the respective author of each article listed at the bottom of each page.
Their information includes a short bio and how you can connect with them through social media.
As a final note, I want to thank you for taking the pain to visit this blog. I strongly believe that this blog will help you achieve your dream plan. I look forward to your visit again to this blog. Thanks.
The TEAM, IncomeSplash.com